Business Analyst with 14 years of experience in Business Analysis, Data Analysis, and Software Development, served an enterprise that is the largest, also the most impactful to economy in Canada; worked for one of the top-500 Best Managed corporations, also fast-growing, in the country; creatively designed a complete product distribution system for an American coaching company that is the most influential to personal growth in the world. Delivered solutions for industries of Finance, Transportation, Manufactory, Travel, and online business.
Core competencies include Business Analysis, Data Analysis, Agile Project Management, Research for Possibilities, Presentation Skills, Decision-Making, Stakeholder Engagement, Software Development, System Integration, Data Mapping, Testing Plans, SQL, Business Intelligence, Accountability and Resourcefulness. Graduated from McGill University and hold a few Microsoft Certifications (Microsoft Certified Professionals).
- Creatively designed a complete infrastructure to distribute the teaching material of an American coaching company. The system is composed of 9 modules, and will enable language translation and sell over a billion recordings and books in multi-languages in the world.
- Composed a solution to acquire missing data to produce time-sensitive reports, resulted in increasing productivity by 97%.
- Analyzed existing business process, created Process Flowchart to standardize and unify the collaboration among business units; trained pertinent users to follow the flow for enhanced efficiency.
- Introduced and created new standard report formats for the company and managed DBA Reporting Team to produce professional reports.
- Created Business Analysis documents that were highly recognized by software developers as “the best BA documents”, and “very clear, easy to work with”.
- Trained application users (internal / external) in well-designed presentation – Powerpoint presentation to video. This type of training is detailed and automated, more efficient than face-to-face.
E-Prosper Solutions, Montreal, Canada
- Analyze business requirements for a well-known American coaching company; creatively designed a product translation and distribution system. The system is composed of 9 modules, including database structure, data flows, and User Interface.
- Elicit business needs, analyzed data, conceptualized the Web application, www.lazyjetcat.com; developed the site that is fully responsive to all devices. The quality information provided by the site is highly rated by customers. The site attracts 200 to 500 visitors daily. Create online presentations to train Web users, and provide on-going support. Sample presentation, https://youtu.be/oUSskFEkF1g.
- Evaluate market demands for natural oral products, analyzed business needs, and developed an online store, www.natroral.com.
- Self-published a book on personal empowerment.
Pivotal Payments (Nuvie) Inc, Montreal, Canada
- Analyzed the business process in operating a new product with two wellknow American finance institutions, created Business Requirements Document (BRD), including functional specifications; managed the project team to develop and test the application.
- Elicited business requirements and created solution to fully automate daily Reconciliation Reports that are regularly submitted to sponsor banks. The project was done in three phases in resulting of dramatically reducing the cost by 97%.
- Initiated process with Sales Department and sales partners for requirements gathering to create a Merchant Search application; created business requirement document. The final product presented a responsive, mobile-friendly web application.
- Designed and documented robust and scalable infrastructure of database that handle merchants' payment, which were highly recognized by both business and software developers.
- Analyzed data transformation process in the platform of SQL Business Intelligence (BI) to audit data accuracy; analyzed application workflows to find risks in business process; created report templates in SSRS (SQL Server Report Studio).
IPEX Management Inc., Montreal, Canada
- Analyzed the needs of Finance Department, managed data Extracting, Transforming and Loading (ETL) process for Online Analytical Processing (BI system).
- Validated and re-modeled data extracting process, through which the Online Analysis Process picked up data (Business Intelligent System). These processes also fed data to Sharepoint applications.
- Elicited business needs, and developed Sharepoint applications. Administrated Sharepoint for the entire company.
Luxury Retreats Inc (AirBnB), Montreal, Canada
- Evaluated the constraints posed by legacy systems. Created solution document for system integration; created testing cases.
- Migrated smaller systems to the company online application, www.luxuryretreats.com. Maintained the application.
Canadian National Railway (CN), Montreal, Canada
- Developed processes to establish event patterns using historical data for Car Accounting system.
- Built tools in VBA to diagnose data accuracy and validate billing system; built tools to test database infrastructure; validated reporting system and debugged issues in reports.
- Created a solution to transform biometrics data of truck drivers into relational database; analyzed and validated CN Automated Gate System.
McGill University - Continue Education Center
Major in: Management Information Systems (MIS)
Minor in: E-Business Systems
Online / In-Class Courses
2018 - McGill Continue Education
2018 - Udemy.com
2019 - Udemy.com
2019 - Udemy.com
2020 - Udemy.com
Microsoft Project / Visio
SQL Business Intelligence
MVC in Visual Studio
ASP.Net with C#
Google Cloud Platform
Python for Data Science
HTML 5 / CSS 3
Congnos Report Studio